Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Week 2 Reflection
It's only Tuesday, but from watching this weeks interviews and beginning my assignment, I have learned what I think is a very valuable principal about action research...slow down! What I mean by this is that it looks to be an all too easy thing to do to begin looking at several topics you'd like to research and want to start working on all of them. One of the things Dr. Jenkins said is that your research will contribute to the whole puzzle, which is education. We need to recognize that doing research on one thing at a time is probably wisest. It could get very complicated and frustrating to have multiple projects going at once. This would cause us to lose focus easily and risk the findings of the research lacking relevance to our particular campus. Keeping this in mind, I am glad that there have been so many good ideas for research presented as part of this class, because we can all share our findings! Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment